Monday, July 13, 2009

Meeting Henry

Chaperoned by beloved half, I went to meet Henry and sister at Subang Parade, Saturday May 11th 2009, 12.30 p.m.

Henry from Penang was my pen friend since we were form 3. Nerdy as we were, we exchange exam papers and Henry taught me a little bit of physics, the subject I was so poor at.
That day was the first time we met each other. They are very friendly and nice persons, Henry and sister. And I am so lucky that my half not only let me meet them but he had also been there with me despite having to work that Saturday.

Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to take our picture together.

So we had our 'nasi lemak' lunch at Uncle Lim's on Henry's. My half had 'asam laksa'. Thanx friend... The food are nice but the best menu is 'nasi lemak' I think. We also had some roti bakar which according to Henry's sister is also one of the must.




Afterwards, we went our separate ways. Henry & sister to MPH. My half & I to window shopping. Subang Parade is a nice place for 'jalan2'. It was neither too crowded and nor too empty.
Ciaooo...

2 comments:

Emmelly Hanafi said...

aloo..mana gambar henry nye...kepingin skali mau tgk..

Ana said...

tu la... lupe nk amik. Check la dkt friendster / fb. Ade tuh...

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina