Monday, July 27, 2009

Pindah - Al-Fatihah

Tok Ayah (Abah punya abah) had just passed away peacefully in Abah's car on his way home. He had been discharged from the ward and was allowed to go home. I never consider that he's gone forever. Dia cuma berpindah ke alam yang lain di mana ia adalah musibah yang sangat berat sekiranya orang yang berpindah itu bukanlah dari kalangan orang yang beriman.


Tarikh lahir: 11 December, 1930


Kembali ke rahmatullah: 9.00 p.m. (approximate) 23rd July 2009 / 1 Syaaban 1430H



This world is like an 'examination hall' as one of my friends puts it. Jadi Tok Ayah sudah pon keluar dari 'exam hall' ini dan kita semua masih di dalamnya.

Bagi sesiapa yang bermurah hati, sudilah kiranya menyedekahkan Al-Fatihah kepada arwah Tok Ayah saya, Abd. Jalil bin Abdullah.


There are lots of things which had been going on in my mind since his passing. Things that make oneself wonder about our preparation for the afterlife.


I hope I'll get around to updating more about the history of the family. Insyaallah, the pictures of my grandparents... my parents' wedding, etc.

2 comments:

dknypg83 said...

my condolences to you... so sorry to hear that... but i guess he's now in a better place... no more suffering here... he has pass the test as you would have put it... take it easy farhana... cheers... :)

Ana said...

Thanx pal..

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina