Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Friday Night Outing

The regular cycle of our married life; weekdays at Taman Melati and weekends at Bangi/Gamin. One word to honestly describe how felt about our schedule is interesting...


Being busy as we are... I got all excited on our Friday night outing (Feb 20th). Dearie.. did you share this feeling I had? We planned to watch Benjamin Button, the movie people talked so much about. It was the first time we ever tried the premiere class at GSC Signature, The Gardens since the other GSC cinemas were fully booked for BB.

After work, we headed straight away to The Gardens. The movie started somewhere around 9.30pm and so we went shopping for my 'kasut jalan-jalan' at Midvalley since the ones I had were not in very good shape. Can't find any at Vincci or Nose & I just knew that I would be able to find my shoes at this particular Japanese shop near Midvalley's foodcourt. So we went up & this is my new shoe. Orange color... SUKENYEEEE... Not so much into high heels nowadays since it always caused my cracked heels to crack further & letih laaa... not good for our knees also...


& then we decided or rather I insisted that we went to Carrefour, shopping for our frozen food. Despite him warning me that we won't reach home for another 5 hours to store the food in the freezer. Being a good wife that I am... I prepare and pack breakfast for my hubby (klu zaman bujang haram nk bangun awal 5 minit pon). Don't be impressed yet, they are all frozen food. Hehe... Better than nothing. & mucuk, I'm so proud of you coz it's very rare for a guy to bring 'bekal'. Mak showed me tempat isi bekal air she's knitted for you and you'd always bring it with you to school (sampai sek menengah). I should have taken the pic. Slalu derang malu kan...


& so and so... our movie started somewhere around 9.30. All the seats we arranged two by two and they are a little more spacious. The price for premiere class is double than the normal ticket. Berbaloi jgk la since the BB took about 3 hours, almost double the length of other movies. The movie was rather slow but it's unique nevertheless. Sgt sedey la coz the Ben & Daisy only got equal during their mid lives & rs terharu sgt watching Ben died in Daisy's arms AS A BABY. I tried putting myself in Daisy's shoes & rsnye teramat la perit. Mcm mana la nk pretend not to have anything to do with ur lover for the sake of your child & seeing your loved ones aging; turning into a teenager & then a child & then a baby...



Went back home very sleepy & happy..

No comments:

 
design by Exotic Mommie Illustraion By DaPina